Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jackson's son Akila's wedding suit photographs



Akila Dhanuddara, offspring of perceived artiste Jackson Anthony has now left on the field of acting. Nilukshi Amanda is the young person Akila is needing to marry and the would be young lady in-law of Jackson is also a model and tele-performing craftsman, Nilukshi Amanda. She in a split second showings in a teledrama called Medagedera.

Akila who is to act a major part in the film Siriperakum which is to be screened in future conveys his considerations to the Meewitha supplement issue of Divaina revealing truths about his accomplice.

* Aren't you fundamentally in the news these days with the film making of Siriperakum?

I got a welcome from Mr.somaratna Dissanayaka who is an exceptional official who has helped huge appearances to Sri Lankan cinema.i can never turn down that ask. I who was feeling that I would never get included with the silver screen required to discard that thought in perspective of this unprecedented man. It is without a doubt a great happiness to work with a single person of his age.

*how are the responses that you now get?
So far no one had begun to talk anything dreadful to my face as being what is demonstrated (smiling). Everyone says extraordinary.

*do you deduce that you did value to it?

I see my weaknesses clearly.

*father Jackson Anthony ..... what does he say with respect to the youngster's capacities?

Preceding this I was excluded in these things. The best change that happened  in my life in the past year was Amanda. She was in this field before me. When I  accomplice with some person like that, both our musings exorbitantly blend. I couldn't so far stretch  past because of a need in the push I got. I recovered that lost valor. My  father urged me to a far reaching degree to put me on this track. I could  fulfill my father's wish as a consequence of Amanda.

*do you mean to say that your critical for life Amanda made you come into the field of

Outflows?

Yes ... I can say as much.

*what do you think about her abilities?

I am satisfied. Her abilities are not exactly the same as the typical single person.

*aren't you against what Amanda says or does?

Why would it be fitting for me to be against?

*is it affirm in case she spellbinds herself in acting?

That is an address that such countless. Some endeavor to evaluate whether there's any  reason behind Jackson Anthony's daughter in-law transforming into an entertainer. A young person transforms into an entertainer or model just in the execution. Whether she is a conventional individual or ghastly individual should be judged from the way she heads her private life.

*do you think your judgment is correct?

Absolutely.

*what does your mother and father say as to your decision?

With she coming into my life, my life changed a ton. For that my home people were outstandingly happy. What they say is that I have done what they demonstrated incapable.

*amanda is like a piece of the team.

Yes. My mother's second young lady.

*in what way did your father's reputation affect this?

Father being Jackson Anthony was both incredible and appalling for me. People might  expect a Jackson Anthony through me. That is a ghastly burden to me. The  other thing is that I can't do wrong things.

Here are a portion of the photos of Akila in Sri Lankan conventional wedding suit. click here to watch those photographs, on the off chance that you are truly intrigued.




Click here to watch the pictures of
Jackson Anthony's son Akila's wedding